Fully rely on God prayer and Bible verses about relying on God’s strength for March 26. We Christians might be physically small; we look like we can’t handle things. But we are mighty in Christ.
Bible Verse for Today
“You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.” (1 John 4:4)
It’s sure that as a Christian, we can’t involve our self in a physical fight with people. But we have a secret place of prayer where we settle things in the spiritual. We can’t even fight anybody because the Bible says the real fight is not the physical fight (Ephesians 6:12 “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms”). We can’t, with our physical, fight this battle. That’s why we rely on God for power in Christ Jesus.
Elisha and Gehazi were small compared to the army that faced them. Gehazi was terrified but Elisha knew that they were small but mighty then he prayed that God open the eye of Gehazi. 2 Kings 6:17 says “And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see.” Then the LORD opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.”
If you are still seeing yourself as small and powerless, you need to tell God to open your eyes to see the power in you.
Fully Rely on God Prayer for Today
Dear Lord, I thank you for comfort and prosperity, thank you for the good health, and I also thank you for the peace that I found in you. As I give thanks today lord, let your joy fill my heart and let me have victory in all battles of life.
I know I am small in my physical body Lord, I can’t engage in a physical fight too because that’s an irrelevant fight for me as Christian, help me to win the real fight which is fight against principalities and powers in dark places. I know I am mighty in you. Amen.
Bible Verses about Relying on God’s Strength
- The Lord also will be a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. (Psalm 9:9)
- The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. (Psalm 18:2)
- But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in time of trouble. (Psalm 37:39-40)
- On God my salvation and my glory rest; the rock of my strength, my refuge is in God. (Psalm 62:7)
- My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. (Psalm 121:2)
- Trust in the Lord forever, for in God the Lord, we have an everlasting Rock. (Isaiah 26:4)
- “For I am the Lord your God, who upholds your right hand, who says to you, ‘Do not fear, I will help you.’ (Isaiah 41:13)
- Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time. (1 Peter 5:6-7)
- And He said to His disciples, “For this reason I say to you, do not worry about your life, as to what you will eat; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. (Luke 12:22-28)