Meaning of fruitfulness in the Bible and prayer points on fruitfulness. March 24. There is fruitfulness, and there is overflowing fruitfulness. The difference in the two is the quantity. Overflowing fruitfulness is abundant. Let’s tell God to make us experience an overflowing fruitfulness.
Bible Verse on Fruitfulness
“By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.” (John 15:8)
Prayer points on fruitfulness. The first commandment God gave man was to be fruitful, and it is the will of God that we are fruitful. It is expected of us to be fruitful because God has already given us the capacity to be fruitful and also he granted us the permission to be fruitful. Everybody desire to be fruitful. Whatever you find yourself doing, you really want it to grow. Even as a Christian, preaching the gospel and winning souls is an act of being fruitful because you multiply the Kingdom of heaven.
Hannah was fruitless until she cried out to God. She initially wanted just one boy but she experienced overflowing fruitfulness, she had six children. God is capable of giving you beyond your request, God can make you to be fruitful if you are experiencing fruitlessness, just depend on him. Paul in Acts 19:11-12, was so anointed that his handkerchiefs performed miracles. That’s an anointing that causes an overflow. Trust God for overflowing fruitfulness because only he can give you.
Be Fruitful Prayer for Today
Lord Jesus, I praise you for the gift of another day. I was able to open my eyes and I felt my heart beating. That’s because your mercy still stand for sure.
Lord, help me to forgive those that will trespass against me today. Teach me to stand strong in you and let my ways be aligned with yours and let me not deviate from it. Guide me through temptation, do not let me fall into temptation.
Lord, it is your will that we should bear fruit. I want to bear fruit so much that the world will see it in me and that your name may be glorified. Help me Lord to achieve this. Because the world is expecting our manifestation, I will bear fruit that will make me manifest, to your glory alone. Amen.
Fruitfulness in the Bible
Meaning of fruitfulness in the Bible and Bible based prayer points on fruitfulness. A fruitful man is one who is merged with Jesus – he grows, overgrows, thrives and reproduces many fruits. Fruitfulness is the goal for every believer, for every Christian.
John 15:1-2 says, “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.”
- The Vine – Jesus. He is the Source and origin of the believer’s life. He supplies and deliver everything necessary for growth in life, faith and fruitfulness.
- The Branches – Jesus disciples, believers whose growth and lives depend on a communion and relationship with God, the Source of Life.
- The Fruit – the fruits of spiritual life are manifested in the acts of the believer.
- The Pruning – process through which God mercifully helps us, our spiritual life. He removes the unwanted “branches” in our lives without harming us.
- The vineyard owner – God, our heavenly Father. He is the farmer who takes care of vineyard.
Prayer Points on Fruitfulness
- John 15:8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be my disciples.
- Psalm 92:13-14 They are planted in the house of the Lord; they flourish in the courts of our God. They still bear fruit in old age; they are ever full of sap and green.
- Genesis 28:3 God Almighty bless you and make you fruitful and multiply you, that you may become a company of peoples.
- Psalm 1:3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.
Fruitfulness is the goal for every believer, for every Christian. Trust God for overflowing fruitfulness because only he can give you. Amen.